Advertisement

Breaking up with a Tragic Yandere

Breaking up with a Tragic Yandere You can't leave me! I need you...



I wouldn't have done this if it wasn't requested, sorry guys. Also, I am super happy even though I don't sound it! I just didn't want to blow anyone's eardrums out~ XD


☠WARNINGS☠

As mentioned, threats of self-harm and suiciding. Also, bitchiness, nagging, manipulation, fireplace noises, mood swings, insults, etc.



If you have any comments or ideas, be sure to comment below! I try to read every comment.



If you have a script you would like me to voice act, feel free to email me (fullmoonaudio170@gmail.com). To save you some time, I try to avoid doing NSFW scripts on this channel. Thank you!



Original Picture:



Sound effects: ZapSplat



If you would like to read Yandere content, click here:

yandere,female,sad,tragic,self-harm,suicide,x listener,fireplace,asmr,roleplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments