Advertisement

FANCY LOUNGE ROOM | The Sims 4 Speed Build

FANCY LOUNGE ROOM | The Sims 4 Speed Build In this Sims 4 speed build I furnish a fancy lounge room. Check out the CC list on my tumblr right here:

馃尭 Want to see more videos? Subscribe here:

馃尭 OTHER SIMS 4 VIDEOS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
Elegant Apartment Stop Motion:

Rich Family Apartment Stop Motion:
Luxury Walk in Closet:

馃尭 WANT TO DOWNLOAD MY BUILDS?
All my builds are on the gallery, my Origin ID gravysims. For my builds using custom content, please remember to check the box that says "show custom content", otherwise they won't show up. If you can't find my builds, try searching the hashtags # louisegravy or # gravysims. If you still can't find them, I'm sorry. It seems like my builds just don't show up for everybody. I don't know why and I'm sorry if this is happening for you. I do not upload tray files.

馃尭 SOCIAL MEDIA
Twitch: @LouiseGravy (I'll start streaming very soon)
Twitter: @LouiseGravy
Instagram: @gravysims
Tumblr: @gravysims

馃尭 LOUISE GRAVY
My name is Louise and on this channel I mainly do Sims 4 videos. I really enjoy building big mansions, cluttered and colorful community lots, cute room builds as well as fun CAS videos, trying out mods and more!

馃尭 UPLOAD SCHEDULE
I'm trying to upload as much as possible atm, usually Monday - Friday 8 PM CET and sometimes Saturdays 3 PM CET.

馃尭 Music by Epidemic Sound (

the sims 4 speed build,the sims 4 speed build cc,the sims 4 speed build with cc links,the sims 4 speed build cc list,the sims 4 cc,the sims 4 custom content,sims speed build,sims speed build cc,sims cc,the sims 4 build,the sims 4 building,sims lounge room,sims fancy room,sims 4 fancy house,sims 4 furniture cc,sims 4 furniture cc links,sims 4 furniture cc download,sims 4 room build,sims 4 room,the sims 4,louise gravy,gravysims,

Post a Comment

0 Comments