Advertisement

Former Hawaii Governor To Tulsi Gabbard: Resign Your Seat Immediately

Former Hawaii Governor To Tulsi Gabbard: Resign Your Seat Immediately Former Democratic governor of Hawaii Neil Abercrombie on Monday slammed presidential hopeful Tulsi Gabbard.
As she is running for president, Abercrombie said Gabbard is 'not able to do the job for the 2nd District.'
He called on Gabbard to immediately resign from her seat in Congress so the state can hold a special election to replace her.
Abercrombie personally phoned Gabbard before he went public with his call for her resignation at a news conference in Hawaii.
According to Politico, Gabbard is not seeking re-election.
Abercrombie said he has experience as an ex-special election candidate and a gubernatorial candidate who himself resigned from Congress.
Trying to do my job in Washington and run for office, another office, in Hawaii was just too difficult. I couldn’t do it. I had hoped maybe I could do it, and it became obvious that I couldn’t. So I resigned my seat. Neil Abercrombie Former Governor of Hawaii, 2010-2014



This video was produced by YT Wochit Vote It using

Neil Abercrombie,Tulsi Gabbard,Congress,United States Congress,Election,Hawaii Politicians,President,Hawaii,

Post a Comment

0 Comments