Advertisement

GET READY WITH ME AND MAKING BREAKFAST | #DwiDaily

GET READY WITH ME AND MAKING BREAKFAST | #DwiDaily Hey loves!

Its been a while since I've wanted to do a #GetReadywithme to share with you my daily make up for work. I also wanted to share a piece of my slow morning with you as I prepared breakfast and fuel up for the day :) I hope you enjoyed watching this video and comment down below some of the content that you would like to see me do!

Also here's the full list of the products that I used in this video:

- Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen
- Shu Uemura Unlimited Foundation
- Artis Brush
- 3CE Square hand mirror
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dual-Ended Angled Brush
- Hourglass Arc Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Tarte Clay Play Face Shaping Palette
- Sigma E25 Blending Brush
- Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette
- 3CE Blush #Rose Beige
- Sigma F10 Powder/Blush brush
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish Highlighter, Beaming Blush
- Dior Rouge 999 Matte Lipstick
- Tangle Teezer

Till next time ❤︎

Love,
Dwi

Videography: Canon G7X Mark II and Lumix LX10

Music:

Le Gang - Coffee Dreams
Le Gang - Magic

⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅ ⑅

Instagram ★
Blog ★

Get Ready with me,Beauty Vlogger Jakarta,Shu Uemura,Anastasia Beverly Hills,3CE,Style Nanda,Sigma,Hourglass,Dior Lipstick,MAC Cosmetics,Mac Highlighter,Tarte,Urban Decay,Honey Naked Palette,Artis Brush,Artis Oval 8,

Post a Comment

0 Comments