Advertisement

♡ Gyro x Johnny || There is a Light That Never Goes Out AMV || Secret Santa for Glitter Bomb ♡

♡ Gyro x Johnny || There is a Light That Never Goes Out AMV || Secret Santa for Glitter Bomb ♡ Ok uh little message for Glitter Bomb:
Merry Christmas!! I hope ur having an amazing day with friends and family and stuff and I hope u enjoy it! I hope u like this song too, it was difficult to find a song u enjoyed that i wanted to edit to, ur music taste is completely different from mine lmao. I found this song in ur music tag, which I had to access with a vpn btw lmaooo, so I hope u still like this song, i had a lot of fun editing it too

Glitter Bomb:



Full worm mep too (check it out everyone is incredibly talented astjsjtd):



-------------------

I AM SO PROUD OF THIS!!! WTF I KINDA VIBE WITH THIS NGL, I love editing with single color palettes, and especially pink. Pink is a super fun color to edit with
And I got to edit with my boys, I love this ship sm, they cute asf 😳

ALSO, SEQUAL TO A PREVIOUS DESCRIPTION BUT I GOT TO WATCH THE JOKER, IT WAS REALLY GOOD, my uncle took me (: unfortunately tho my grandpa invited himself to join us..

Ok that's it happy new years lmao ♡

Back into the void I go
Well I'll be back cuz I'm uploading anoTHer video later today!!!! AA I'm excited

#amv,#anime,#secret santa,#jojo's bizarre adventure,#JJBA,#Jojo's bizarre adventure edit,#JJBA edit,#JJBA amv,#johnny x gyro,#gyro x johnny,#gyjo,#JJBA yaoi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments