Advertisement

how I spend friday nights in college alone. (Cornell University)

how I spend friday nights in college alone. (Cornell University) OKAY call me a loser but watch how HECTIC my fridays in college – running to class, meeting new students, supporting friends at events. Here's a typical busy day in my life at Cornell University...
🌺NEW VIDS 2X A WEEK🌺 SUBSCRIBE!

::::::::: WATCH MORE :::::::::

| COLLEGE VLOGS: Freshman Year PLAYLIST |
Join me as I move thousands of miles away to explore who I am at an ~ivy League~ university. Is freshman year of college really what I expected?
→ 🔥what college guys ACTUALLY look for in girls
→ ✏️How I Study in College
→ 🏫a day in my life at Cornell University
→ 📦College Move In Day 2019 (i'm back at cornell university!!💥)

→ 🥶what students actually wear in college (winter outfit ideas!)
→ ✏️Apps I Use for School 2019

POPULAR PLAYLISTS
→ College VLOGS (Freshman Year):
→ College APPS 101:
→ College LIFE:
→ YOUTUBE 101:
→ How to Get a 45 IN IB:

::::::::: SOCIAL MEDIA :::::::::

Add me on my socials! Shoot me a DM and say hi :)
📱Instagram:
💙Twitter:
👥Facebook:
📍Pinterest:

::::::::: CREATOR BIO :::::::::

🌺Aloha, I'm Katie! I'm a college teen bouncing around the world. I enjoy doing college, lifestyle, study productivity, travel, advice, and relatable videos, but my favorite part is my alOHANA; I would be nothing without YOUR love & support. Thank YOU for inspiring an overly energetic, talkative, and unfiltered teen to chase her dreams, because she finally believes she can. (◕‿◕✿) I only hope to use this opportunity to inspire, entertain, or a bring a smile to others.

🌈Main Channel: Katie Tracy

🌈*SECRET* Channel:
👉🏼how I spend friday nights in college alone

📩Business/Professional Inquiries ONLY:
alohakatieg@gmail.com

::::::::: FAQ :::::::::

🔸Age: 19
🇺🇸College: Cornell University
📚Major: Computer/Data Science
📍Location: New York x Manila

🎥Camera Equipment:
🛒Shop my essentials:
📦Amazon Prime for FREE 2-day shipping:

Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored.

::::::::: COMMUNITY CORNER :::::::::

🌟NEW FEATURE!!✨I'm going to pin one of your comments EVERY week! Leave a funny, inspiring, weird, or plain random comment below. (If you have no idea, you can quote something from the video or a time stamp where I did something interesting... LOL)

Psst. You. YES YOU.
If you see this, comment "I can't believe that happened to you at a party..." ;)
It's like our own little secret.

aloha katie,alohakatiex,katie tracy,a day in my life,a day in my life vlog,day in my life,day in my life college,day in my life college student,day in my life school,day in my life university,day in my life vlog,realistic day in my life,college decisions 2019,college advice,realistic day in the life harvard,college morning routine,college night routine,productive day with me,productive day vlog,study with me,college vlog,ivy league,cornell,cornell vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments