Advertisement

'I AM TAKING A PICTURE OF YOU FOR A SACRIFICE' Prank In Public | Gambia 🇬🇲 |

'I AM TAKING A PICTURE OF YOU FOR A SACRIFICE' Prank In Public | Gambia 🇬🇲 | Thanks for tuning to my channel.
You all please watch these ads so a young boy can eatttt and bring more videos for you guys💯🙏❤️

Please LIKE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE SHARE.

Road to 100k subscribers...
We can do it together ❤️❤️❤️
Share with everyone you know......

I love you guys❤️
Subscribe to my channel and turn on the notification !!
I’ve got Prank videos coming, public videos too and more entertaining videosss!!! SUBSCRIBE NOW SO YOU WOULDN'T MISS ANYTHING❤️

Let’s take Gambia forward 💯🚀

Follow me on Instagram

Shorty6ix:

Alphatheafrican:

My Snapchat is: backagain666

SHARE THE VIDEO WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILIES.
FEEL FREE TO SEND ME MESSAGES.

JOIN THE FAMILY❤️

SUBSCRIBE‼️

Thank you!!

prank,public,gambia,black in black,public prank,comedy,funny,laugh,sacrifice,gambia sacrifice,must watch,watch to the end,

Post a Comment

0 Comments