Advertisement

I BOUGHT MY 15 YR OLD NIECE'S PRETTY LITTLE THINGS OUTFITS

I BOUGHT MY 15 YR OLD NIECE'S  PRETTY LITTLE THINGS  OUTFITS Hey Larlees, todays video is a fun one! I bought Eryn (my niece) clothing from Pretty Little thing! I threw some curve balls in when shopping!! We had so much fun doing this! Thanks you all so much for watching! xo - Laura & Eryn

Watch: Why we adopted me niece Eryn


HUGE CYBER MONDAY SALE STARTS TONIGHT! LAURALEELOSANGELES:
use code: LLLA20 for 20% off
or use this link:

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
I purchased everything from:
- Gold Plisse Balloon Sleeve Sheer Shift Dress
- Taupe PU Snake Bardot Blazer Dress
- PRETTYLITTLETHING Sand Slogan Oversized Sweater Dress
-Nude Rose Print Puff Sleeve Twist Detail Bodycon Dress
- Metallic SIlver Tailored Extreme Flared Pants
- PRETTYLITTLETHING Washed Black Distressed Straight Leg Jean
- Black Nirvana Angel Print Oversized T shirt
- Neon Orange Basic Cuffed Hem Jogger
- Sand International T-shirt
- Sand Basic Bike Shorts




*** D I S C O U N T - C O D E S ***

*COLOUR POP- use code: LAURALEE for 10% off!


* POSTMATES!
code LAURALEE will give $100 in delivery credit to your
NEW postmates account


* Morphe Brushes use code: LAURALEE for 10% off!

* CAN USE IN STORE AS WELL*

* Jouer cosmetics - code: LAURALEE for 15% off!


* Ofra Cosmetics use code LAURALEE for 20% off!!

* IMPRESSIONS VANITY my vanity:
use code LAURALEE for $$ off!!

* Fashionsta code LAURALEE30 for 30% off


Disclaimer: All opinions in today’s video are my own! I will always state when a video is sponsored and I’ve partnered with a brand. I do earn a small commission when my code and links are used. Thank you guys!


SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTAGRAM: Larlarlee
SNAPCHAT: Laura88lee
TWITTER: LAURA88LEE


All Rights Reserved © 2019, Laura Lee

LauraLee,niece,clothing,pretty little thing haul,try on haul,fashion,pretty little thing try on haul,clothing haul,prettylittlething,plt,haul,plt haul,try on,winter outfit ideas,black friday,try on clothing haul,new in pretty little thing,plt try on haul,pretty little things,fall try on haul,bought my nieces clothing,eryn weaver,laura lee eryn,laura lee niece,laura lee and Eryn,laura lee Erin,clothing hacks,clothing challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments