Advertisement

I Offered My BIGGEST Fan a Spot on Team BH If He Beat Me...

I Offered My BIGGEST Fan a Spot on Team BH If He Beat Me... I took a random supporter from twitter and challenged him to a 1v1, If he can beat me he can join Team BH!

• ►LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE 👉 👉
Instagram:
Twitter:
Twitch:

► Use Code Woods when purchasing team merchandise!
• Team Merch: -/

►Use Code BH when purchasing Scuf products for 5% off!


Remember to LIKE the video if you enjoyed!
☺ Thanks for watching and subscribing! ☺

bh woods,bh motion,team bh,challenged me,1v1,spot on team bh,how to join team bh,team bloodhounds,fortnite bh team,fortnite battle royale,1v1 fortnite,team bh fortnite,best team bh,fortnite,releasethehounds,creative,lovely,fast,smooth,bh mayo,bh,fortnite 1v1,best bh member,top 10 bh members,beat me to join my clan,bh leader,creative mode 1v1,kicked from team bh,bh150krc,bh motion lovely,renegade raider fortnite,fortnite team,chronic,razorx,

Post a Comment

0 Comments