Advertisement

Ilford Ortho Plus | Developing under Red Light

Ilford Ortho Plus | Developing under Red Light SUPPORT MY CHANNEL ON PATREON

I have a Patreon Page where you can become a Patron of 'Shoot Film Like a Boss' and watch un-released videos, blog posts and my other film photography related ideas and thoughts.

PATREON

About This Video

Interested in trying out Ilfords new Ortho Plus Film I ordered two rolls of 36-35mm and
totally intended to sabotage one of the rolls in the darkroom. The other save for another day.

So why?

Well, I have never shot Orthochromatic Film before and although I read up on it's characteristics I was interested to
find out for myself if I could develop the film in the darkroom under my safelights.
I was also interested to see how it looked shooting at a Red subject. Being Ortho it is not sensitive to Red
but I wanted to see for myself before I went out on the field with it.

I ended up using Yellow, Green and Orange Filters and to speed things up cooked the film for a minute in Kodak D76 at 40°!

The video shows my experiment and results. It's always good to experiment for yourself.

SHOUT OUTS TO OTHER CHANNELS
Thanks to Peter Elgar

ABOUT MY VIDEOS

If my videos inspire, create ideas and help others in film photography and darkroom work then it's worth making them.
I always welcome comments that are useful towards the video subject that will help others understand the process within.
Keep shooting and thanks for watching.


MY SOCIAL LINKS

PATREON

WEBSITE:

FACEBOOK PAGE:

INSTAGRAM:


MUSIC CREDITING

ilford ortho 80 plus,orthochromatic film safe light,ilford ortho plus safe light,developing ortho film in the darkroom,developing ortho film under safe light,

Post a Comment

0 Comments