Advertisement

~I'll Be There Too~ | Taehyung FF | Oneshot

~I'll Be There Too~  | Taehyung FF | Oneshot Heyyyy everyone! :D
...
It's been quite a while since I haven't created a ff, but today here I am with a fresh new Taehyung ff! I hope you enjoy! Sorry if the video is cringey, too short (I hope not), etc..
...
I am sorry that the whole video didn't have any pictures of Taehyung. I hope you forgive me!
I only had a really quick time to edit and it would waste a lot of time to insert pictures of Taehyung for each scene because my storage space is running out on my computer so I hope you all understand. If you didn't know, I recently bought a new computer so I will soon start editing with my new computer!
...
If you didn't yet, please subscribe (I'm not forcing you to but I would appreciate it if you could!) and like the video!
...
I would also like to have some future suggestions for future ff's I create! You can suggest any grammar mistakes (I am from Australia so the grammar and punctuation is different from the US English), ideas, BTS members or just any K-Pop idols, or even any Anime characters! Right now I was planning to do Haru from Free Iwatobi Swim Club or Natsuya cause y not?
...
SONGS USED: (I give credit to the respectful owners of the music/songs included in this video!)
Kim Taehyung - Winter Bear
Kina - Can We Kiss Forever? (ft. Adriana Proenza)
Kina - I'm In Love With You
BTS - Fake Love (piano cover)
Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung - 4 O'Clock (piano cover)
Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin - The Truth Untold (piano cover)
BTS - Magic Shop (piano cover)
BTS - Coffee (piano cover)
...
Thanks for watching! I hope you have a wonderful day/night!
~Aiko

Oneshot

Post a Comment

0 Comments