Advertisement

Just a random trip I thought I'd film, LOCKED ON TARGET | Disneyland with Colby and Todd part 1

Just a random trip I thought I'd film, LOCKED ON TARGET | Disneyland with Colby and Todd part 1 I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE. But back in the days of Halloween time at Disneyland, Colby and his dad Todd came down to Disneyland and invited me, so I thought I'd video some of the randomness that went down, it was fun, but random.

ENJOY I SAY!!

Sounds used:
"Alarm sound effects, modern alarm" by TheMSsoundeffects:


Other videos at Disneyland I've done!


Check out Colby's dad's channel, the Horton Channel:


We got a website!
www.ericramirez101.com



Got anything for us? Email me here!


disneyeman@gmail.com



Haven’t had enough? Visit our channel here to see more from us!


Wanna see more? Visit our channel to watch more from us!






I’m EricRamirez101!! Me and my gaming team do things and play games, THE WACKY WAY!! If you liked what you saw and want to see more, please visit our channel and consider subscribing to help motivate us to keep these videos coming!


If you enjoyed the video, please leave a comment, like, favorite, thumbs up, share this with a friend, ask us a question if you want, and maybe suggest something fun for us to do in the next video!


MORE VIDEOS ON THE WAY!!



Note: All elements including voices, music, visual or auditory elements, or any related elements are the sole property of their respective owners and are not intended for illegal copyright infringement. All the elements seen, used, or heard in this video, as well as all of my videos and the video itself are intended for entertainment purposes only. All rights reserved.




© Disney
© Walt Disney

© Walt Disney Company

© Walt Disney Pictures

© Walt Disney Productions

© Walt Disney Studios

© Walt Disney Animation Studios

© Walt Disney Parks and Resorts

© Walt Disney Imagineering

© Walt Disney Entertainment

© Walt Disney Enterprises

© Walt Disney Records

© UMPI

© APRA-CS SOCAN Music Composition

© EMI Music Publishing

© SourceAudio Holdings (music publishing)

© Eric Ramirez 101 2016

Colby

Post a Comment

0 Comments