Advertisement

Just us lesbians being soft with you

Just us lesbians being soft with you Use code KRISTENMCKENZIE9 to get 9 free meals. That’s $90 off your first month of HelloFresh! Purchase required.

Thank you guys so much for watching - we're so lucky to be able to connect with you every single day. I used to sit in my office and wish I could somehow be more connected or involved in the LGBTQ+ community, so to be able to do this... means so so much to me.

Okay enough of me being mushy... SEE YOU SOON!

xoxoxo

k & s
________________________



Links to our shtuff:



Kristen:

Instagram -

Twitter - ("i" is an "l", terrible idea, I know)

Snapchat - kristen_mcken



Steph:

Instagram -

Twitter -

Snapchat - leclair_03



PO BOX 518 Toronto C

Toronto, Ontario

M6J3P6

Steph & Kristen,Steph and Kristen,Steph LeClair,Kristen McKenzie,lesbians,lesbian couple,gay,gay couple,lgbt,lesbian girlfriends,girlfriends,the amazing race canada,the amazing race,amazing race canada,girlfriend tag,lesbian tag,

Post a Comment

0 Comments