Advertisement

LOVE NIKKI NEW SUIT EVENT 'GARDEN SECRETS' (My Opinions on The Suits)

LOVE NIKKI NEW SUIT EVENT 'GARDEN SECRETS' (My Opinions on The Suits) ✧My first video, with my voice in it, how exciting hopefully it's not too unbearable. If I haven't made it clear enough in the video, all the suits have so many positives, but I always see a few flaws when it comes to any type of suit and that's okay, it doesn't change the fact that they're all so well designed.

P.s. Let me know which suit you'll be spending diamonds on, maybe all of them? I've even heard a few people not participating in this event, which is perfectly understandable, maybe it's because of the design or just saving up for a future event they'd prefer to participate in.

CREDITS:
✧ Intro and Outro Subscribe Pannel:

✧Music ('Love' by DEAN Instrumental only):

✧Download Love Nikki on Google Play:
✧Love Nikki on App Store:
✧Keep up with the Latest of Love Nikki:
✧Love Nikki's Official Instagram:

✧Related Hashtags;
#lovenikki #love #nikki #gardensecret #gaming #event #elliottvixens #suit #update #hellevent #free

Suits)

Post a Comment

0 Comments