Advertisement

Main Reveals the Truth About her Illness to Her Family

Main Reveals the Truth About her Illness to Her Family Anime: Ascendance of a Bookworm

If you would like to support me, leave a like and consider subscribing to my channel for more anime clips.

My Discord ➤
Anime Community Discord ➤

Anime Apparel:
Use code RAYUSE for an Extra 15% discount!

Disclaimer_____________________________________________________

I do not own the show and all rights belong to the Author Miya Kazuki and Ajia-do Animation Works studio.

Make sure you go and support the official series.

If you are the original owner and would like me to remove the video, just send me an email to inform me and I will remove it immediately. Please do not resort to any unnecessary copyright strikes.

Kawaii,cute,anime,loli,anime cute moments,kawaii moments,Rayuse,anime loli,kawaii moments in anime,anime preview,fall 2019 anime,Honzuki no Gekokujo,isekai,book,When You Make Shampoo In Another World,ascendance of a bookworm ep 10,Her Father is Jealous,book isekai,Myne,Mine,She's Going To Die Soon!?,lutz,Lutz Grows Suspicious,She finally Succeeded in Making Paper However...,Main's Fever is Getting Worse,Main Reveals the Truth About her Illness to Her Family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments