Advertisement

MENTAL HEALTH: Anxiety & Self harm | How I Dealt and Coped With It as a Christian

MENTAL HEALTH: Anxiety & Self harm | How I Dealt and Coped With It as a Christian Hello Everyone!!!!!

Today's topic is quite heavy and this is legit one of the most difficult videos I've ever film. Today, I will share to you my experience with anxiety and self harm (How I've dealt with it and coped with it) and I hope that this video gives you hope and motivates you to keep going :)

Oh and yeah, I did tell my parents about my struggles a few days before I film this video :)

*I apologize for the inconsistent lighting and some unnecessary background noise hehe
*TRIGGER WARNING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Feel free to click the LIKE button down below. Also don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and CLICK the NOTIFICATION BELL if you are new here and Feel free to share this to your loved ones.


If you have any questions, testimonies, or something that you want to share, feel free to comment down below, I would be very happy to read and interact with you. Love you all !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALL GLORY BELONGS TO GOD!

#MentalHealth
#BlessedMe
#NoFilter

Blessed Me,blessed me,Mental Health,mental health,Anxiety,Self harm,Coping with Self harm,coping with anxiety,Coping with self harm as a christian,Coping with anxiety as a christian,Spiritual,

Post a Comment

0 Comments