Advertisement

My Greatest Adventure Yet - Vlog 001

My Greatest Adventure Yet - Vlog 001 Most of the videos were shot using my iPhoneX. This vlog is a collection of videos from the past six years that I’ve lived in the US. I'm considering this post as more like an introduction about me. I will soon upload more videos about the content I want, which will be about food, travels and culture. And of course, I don't think I'll be able to do this alone so, I'm traveling with one of my best friends, Kevin. He's been to the Philippines a lot and has seen more places than I do which will be pretty interesting. (I will upload more info about that on my next post!)

Again, I'm not a pro and still trying to learn. So any comments/suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Note: This post doesn't have the best quality but I will try to make a better one soon! Thanks everyone!

P.S.

I dedicate this first vlog to all my friends/family here in the US. I love you all and I will miss each one of you.
And sorry I sound super terrible doing the voice over! I was really sick!

Much love,
Kriza Palmero

Adventure

Post a Comment

0 Comments