Advertisement

Number Song l How many are there? l Counting Numbers l Nursery Rhymes & educational songs

Number Song  l  How many are there? l  Counting Numbers  l Nursery Rhymes &  educational songs Enjoy educational songs and stories for preschool created by experts in children's education.

Subscribe to education channel “hiyo”

★ YouTube Channel:

----
★ Lyrics

How many
How many
How many are there?
Count with me
Count with me
Count with me

One, Two, Three, Four,Five, Six, Seven
One, Two, Three, Four,Five, Six, Seven

There are one, two, three ,four, Five, Six, Seven

(Repeat)

How many
How many
How many are there?
Count with me
Count with me
Count with me

song,color song,nursery rhymes,preschool,education,english,study,circle,shape,circle song,어린이 동요,동요,영어동요,toy,toy monster,sweet tv,snowman,teddy bear,balloons,영어공부,children,education song,circle shapes,뽀로로,타요,number song,numbers,counting numbers,math,

Post a Comment

0 Comments