Advertisement

Reading Spooky Books in a Cabin for a Week

Reading Spooky Books in a Cabin for a Week I'm now properly spooked.

Thank you so much for watching! Remember to follow me on social media (links below) to stay up to date on what I'm reading!


The wonderful, pure, anti-demon haunting booktuber I was watching in this vlog, chelseadolling reads:


Get a free audiobook!

If you buy some discounted books with free international shipping from this link, I get a small commission!



Follow me!

Instagram: zoeherdt

Twitter: @zoeherdt

Goodreads:

readbyzoe,BookTube,BookTuber,reading vlog,book review,The Diviners,Libba Bray,The Graveyard Book,Neil Gaiman,Pumpkinheads,Rainbow Rowell,Warren the 13th,The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle,Stuart Turton,Lock Every Door,Riley Sager,Gideon the Ninth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments