Advertisement

Realistic Day in College | Motivation Before Finals

Realistic Day in College | Motivation Before Finals Follow my friends and me around to see what a realistic day in college is like for me. This was a pretty calm "day in college" vlog, since Thanksgiving was just a few days away. Having just finished midterms, I just caught up with lectures in one of my classes, ran some errands, and hung out with my friends!

Hope college applications have been going well for those of you who are applying this cycle!

Warm wishes,
May

FIND ME »
IG:
College Essay Reviewing:
Spotify:
Blog:

FAQ »
School? – Brown University, Class of 2021
Concentration (major)? – Public Health (pre-med track)

CAMERA GEAR »
Main camera:
Wide-angle lens:
Vlogging camera:
Mic:
Tripod:

MUSIC »
TRAH - Journey
Clueless Kit - Come to a Stop; Not You
Eric Reprid - 10 o'clock; June Blues; Niche


✎ | COLLEGE ESSAY REVIEWING
Higher education should be accessible to everyone, not just the wealthy. Click to learn more about Collab Culture and why I started it.

___

BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
may_gao@brown.edu

college vlog,brown university,day in my life as a college student,day in my life,college student,day in my life as a student,day in the life at brown university,may gao,midterms,finals,may gao brown,study vlog,study with me,productive day in the life,study tips,productive day in college,first day of college,college finals,pre-med student,pre-med college vlog,realistic day in college,motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments