Advertisement

SCORPIO TAROT LOVE READING - TAKING A RISK AND OFFERING THAT CUP!

SCORPIO TAROT LOVE READING - TAKING A RISK AND OFFERING THAT CUP! #tarot, #scorpio, #lovereading, #halomoontarot,
This tarot card romance reading is for the zodiac sign Scorpio, Sun, Moon, Rising and Venus.

THIS IS A GENERAL READING AND MAY NOT RESONATE WITH EVERYONE.

My channel content and tarot readings given here are for entertainment purposes only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the readings.

The user is responsible for his/her own life choices and decisions.

Please bare with me...
Currently going through some renovations and will resume my original format/layout soon

INSTAGRAM


TAROT CARDS USED
Modern Spellcasters Tarot


Legacy of the Divine Tarot


Mini Goddess Tarot


Tarot of the Hidden Realm


ORIGINAL RIDER WAITE


THE SPIRIT ANIMAL ORACLE


THE GUILDED TAROT


THELMA TAROT


***PRIVATE READINGS***
Romance/love readings only
Private video sent the same day as recorded.
Please do not ask for Skype/phone readings. I just don't have the time.
Up to 45 minute 9 card spread.
75.00 CAD
Email me for booking - halomoontarot@gmail.com
I'll send you the information you need to book - Please read everything!
NO REFUNDS

tarot card,love reading,scorpio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments