Advertisement

SPARKLE TIME-GET ORGANIZED WITH CRYSTAL 12-20-201

SPARKLE TIME-GET ORGANIZED WITH CRYSTAL 12-20-201 I used to get serious anxiety about opening and #organizing mail from bill collectors to the point it would make me sick! After #thinking about it and getting older, I came to the realization that they’re not bad people. In fact, their organization was nice enough to give me/you the loan in the first place because they believed in me/you! My attempts to try and hide under a rock because life’s obstacles came at me like a bull in a china shop was not going to make the relationship better. I didn’t know how I was going to fulfill this nice gesture! As this mountain of paper continued to climb, I fell into depression and things got even worse in other areas. It was indeed a domino effect that had no ending in sight! No ending, then that would be the end of me!! Oh helz no! Somehow, I found a strategy that worked! Just 15 minutes a day to put the paper away! I call it “sparkle time⭐️” I discovered this phrase after watching a fellow YouTuber @athomenikki #athomewithnikki So whatever time during the day you’ve got the most energy and your mind is focused, let it transfer into the things that seem daunting at the time so that you can enjoy the rest of your days! Yes, I said, “DAYS”- NOW GET TO IT!!⭐️

#organized#planning #planning 2019 #inspiration,#iplan #weplan #youplan #together,#ASMR,#organizingtips #work #productivity #declutter #containyourself #project #planner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments