Advertisement

the truth about our relationship

the truth about our relationship JAKES VIDEO (part 2) -

So yeah, that's the end of the story. The last time we're going to talk about it. It feels so so good telling you guys some of the things that we never dared share before. I hope you found it interesting and took a lil something from what we learnt. Make sure you watch part 2, it's a lot more fun ahahha. Thanks for sticking with me for all of this time, i'm eternally grateful. Can't wait to see you a ton more in the month of December. I have a few weeks worth of vids coming for you.. so currently it's looking like at least 20 videos in the month of December!! ily xxx



VLOG CHANNEL-

T W I T T E R-
I N S T A G R A M-
S N A P C H A T- imhereforever
F A C E B O O K-
B L O G-

1 HOUR SONG CHALLENGE! -
WHAT I GOT FOR MY 22ND BIRTHDAY! -


­­­­­­­­__


­­­­­­­­__


WANNA SEND ME SOMETHING?!
Emily Canham
The Corner,
1 Richmond Mews,
London,
W1D 3DA

This video is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.


BUSINESS ENQUIRIES-
Emily.canham@thecornerlondon.com

DIRECT ENQUIRIES-
Info@EmilyCanham.co.uk

CAMERA I USE:

Until Next Time,

M. Xx

jake boys,emily canham,jemily,jake and emily,emily and jake,jemily week,vlogmas,vlogmas day 1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments