Advertisement

THIS TYPE OF PLAYERS ONLY EXIST IN THE PHILIPPINES 'KEYBOARD WARRIORS' - RANK - GAMEPLAY - MLBB

THIS TYPE OF PLAYERS ONLY EXIST IN THE PHILIPPINES 'KEYBOARD WARRIORS' - RANK - GAMEPLAY - MLBB Shout out sa mga tropa nating keyboard warriors diyan 😂

If you like this kind of stuffs on my channel go ahead and give it a thumbs up, if you want more of this content leave a comment down below. You know I always care so as much as I can I always read the comments and give a heart for those
touching and inspiring comments. Thank you for your support. One day you will be successful and will be happy!

If you LIKE the video please leave a COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE to my CHANNEL. 👍

Youtube Channel:

Facebook Page:

Facebook Group:

How to join the Giveaway 💎❓ 500 Diamonds Every Month 😮
🔹 Subscribe to my Channel ✅
🔹 Turn the Notification Bell ON 🔔 ✅
🔹 Like and Share the Video! ✅
🔹 Comment anything about the video along with your IGN and ID ✅

Q: How you Choose the Winner for your Giveaway 🤔
A: I Use the Tool Youtube Random Comment picker, if you don't know what is this. Feel Free to Search it on the Internet. 😉

Q: Do you have a squad 🙄
A: No. Been playing solo since Season 1 of Mobile Legends

Q: Can I play with you 😊
A: Yes you can and to let you know soon, just maybe soon. I can do a Live stream and might invite you 😉

Q: How long do you play Mobile Legends Everyday 🙄
A: Almost 4-5 Hours a Day. I guess not that much 😂

Q: What other things you do, aside from playing and editing for Youtube 🤔
A: Good question, sometimes I edit for Mr. Weigibbor Labos, you can check his Facebook Stream. I'm always their. 😉

If you have more question, feel free to comment it down below 👇
I'll do a Q and A once we reach 10K Subs 🤗

Just so you know, I heavily edited this video base on fair of use and community guidelines of YouTube. ✅

All the music 🎧 use on this video are free to be use and get monetized. 💰

For business inquiries contact me at my email address.

Always remember that I always care about my viewers. I always read your comments and heart it. For those who wants a shout out. I'll definitely do it for you. Thank you so much for the support. Okey Keyoh ❤


#Snipe #SnipeGaming #SnipeGamingTV

Snipe,SnipeGaming,SnipeGamingTV,snipe gaming,gaming,mobile legend,montage,mobile legends,snipe gaming ml,snipe gaming dogie,snipe gaming song,snipe gaming renejay,snipe gaming choox,snipe,1 v 1,1v1,PANALO PERO DISBAND,dogie,akosi dogie,dogie ml,snipe dogie,akosidogie,doggie,dogie mobile legends,mlbb,mobile,legends,NABUTASAN NG GULONG,choox,choox tv,mobile Legends Mobile Legends MLBB,new skin,new hero,mobile legends wtf,ml wtf,mobile legends new hero,

Post a Comment

0 Comments