Advertisement

Transforming my apartment from TRAGIC TO BLISS!

Transforming my apartment from TRAGIC TO BLISS! When I get back to LA from traveling my apartment is always a NIGHTMARE. Since it's VLOGMAS *woot woot* I decided to let you guys into my home and show you how I take my loft from chaos to serenity!

___________________________________________________

Don't forget to subscribe & turn your notifications on! You don't want to miss any Vlogmas videos or giveaways!

______________________________________________

👇🏼Cleaning Supplies👇🏼

Chemical Free Cleaning: Mix blue dawn soap and water into a spray bottle.



Dust buster:


Micro fiber cloths:



Mirror spray:


THE BEST Vacuum EVER:

Mop:




Dish washing gloves:

_____________________________________________

Stay In Tune W MUAH:
IG:
Twitter:

_____________________________________________

Music via Thematic:
Music by DJ GONZ - One More To Come -
Music by DJ GONZ - Dope Flow Fresh -

 #vlogmas

Xo,
Dani DMC

Vlogmas,Walmart Haul! How to Buy Cleaning Products on a Budget: Clean My Space,HUGE CLEANING HAUL! MRS HINCH HAS ME HOOKED! | KATE MURNANE,7 Cool Cleaning & Organizing Products - Amazon Haul! (Clean My Space),HUGE FALL GROVE COLLABORATIVE HAUL 2018 :: NATURAL & NON TOXIC CLEANING PRODUCT UNBOXING,IKEA Haul: Smart Organizing Solutions! (Clean My Space),

Post a Comment

0 Comments