Advertisement

☆ Unboxing 엔시티 127 NCT 127 1st Repackage Album Regulate ♪

☆ Unboxing 엔시티 127 NCT 127 1st Repackage Album Regulate ♪ ★ I'm finally back with another unboxing it feels like forever even though it hasn't really been that long dskff. This album is so big I had to film this diagonally/crooked on my desk??? sorry about that and the lighting and my super soft and quiet voice I didn't mean to do an ASMR lmao. I also made a new intro and got rid of my old outro I hope I don't get cop*****ed by s* ent. ANYWAY I finally got my hands on my 2nd NCT album and it's from 127! I ordered this album off of amazon and it was actually really cheap. Got Winwin's cover sleeve and message card and Yuta's photocard!! I'm also back from my trading hiatus if you're curious about what I currently have up for trade.

🌸 Follow me on мy ѕocιalѕ ↓
twt:
IG :

unboxing,nct 127,kpop,regulate,nct,simon says,winwin,kpop album,

Post a Comment

0 Comments