Advertisement

Use This Meditation to Relax and Focus Your Mind!

Use This Meditation to Relax and Focus Your Mind! ☯️ I began practicing #VIPASSANA meditation in 1999 as a way to transition from a fabulous fashion model/party animal into a new career as an actor/comedian.

I tried for many years to sober up but kept going back to the party lifestyle, then New Year’s 1999 I’ve vowed, or resolved to get my shit together FOREVER.

That new year I started meditating daily, not really knowing exactly what I was doing but I sat on my pillow and instantly relieved my anxious thoughts about, career, finances, relationships etc. -
-
I began to hear about meditation retreats and a few months later a waiter at one of the restaurants I was working at turned me on to Vipassana. I cried when I read the literature in the pamphlet, I filled out the application and within two weeks I set my first 10 day silent course in April 1999. -
-
Since then I have sat and served 11. Vipassana revolutionized my consciousness. There is a lot of research out now about meditation reshaping neuroplasticity...I experienced that, my emotional triggers and other faulty programming began to dissipate. Not obliterate but dissipate. It is taking many years and many tools to obliterate my dysfunctional behavior. But this was by far one of the most profound tools and techniques I have picked up. I recommend everyone do a 10 day at least once in their life!

Tools like this and many others are in my online courses, in fact my 30 years of study into natural healing, ancient and esoteric teachings is distilled into my online programs.
🙏💜

🎄 Get ALL My Online Meditation Courses On Sale Now:

#RippedAt50 Holistic Lifestyle Coaching:





***Pure and powerful, Full spectrum, CO2 extracted *CBD* oil, we offer free shipping. As my gift to you, use the $50 code: troycasey



FREE SHIPPING & Any orders over $200 get 25% savings.





***Take your health to the next level:

Complete liver, parasite, bowel and kidney cleanse. 10 days on the cleanse and 30 days after support for a clean sweep.



Use my $50 gift card code: troycasey



The ultimate cleanse





Any issues with ordering contact me or

Purium HQ 1-888-747-6733



***10 Day Transformation Cleanse*** in Europe & UK:





€50 gift card code: troycasey





CHN InstaGram:





Troy's Facebook





Subscribe to my channel for healthy ideas





Troy's Twitter


Holistic Health,Consciousness,herbs,Juice fasting,How to heal cancer holistically,Jp Sears,Raw vegan,Elliott Hulse,Ultra Spiritual,The certified Health Nut,Troy Casey,wim hof breathing technique,How to perform whim hoff breathing,Qi Gong,The carnivore diet,How to heal the body of any disease,Paul chek,Awaken with JP,Raw veganism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments