Advertisement

What Cristiano Ronaldo may have said to a fan who wanted to take a selfie with him | Oh My Goal

What Cristiano Ronaldo may have said to a fan who wanted to take a selfie with him  | Oh My Goal Cristiano Ronaldo is close with his fans. He very rarely refuses to sign an autograph or take a photo. But during the game between Juventus and Bayer Leverkusen, Cristiano Ronaldo pushed a fan away and refused to take a selfie with him. Why did Cristiano Ronaldo react like this?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal ronaldo,ronaldo pitch invader,ronaldo goal vs leverkusen,ronaldo leverkusen,ronaldo champions league,ronaldo selfie,cristiano ronaldo,cr7,juventus,juve,serie a,bayer leverkusen,bundesliga,champions league,ucl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments