Advertisement

WORKING WITH A HIGH FASHION BRAND IN NEW YORK CITY! Dreams becoming reality

WORKING WITH A HIGH FASHION BRAND IN NEW YORK CITY! Dreams becoming reality WORKING WITH MY DREAM BRAND IN NEW YORK CITY
Thank you to THE Marc Jacobs for sponsoring this video!
Shop THE Snapshot Airbrush:
๐Ÿ””Subscribe to my channel & hit the bell so you won't miss new videos! ๐Ÿ‘‰

Lets connect hehe
๐Ÿ”น Instagram - @haileysani
๐Ÿ”น Snapchat - @haileybpl
๐Ÿ”น Playlist -
๐Ÿ”น Twitter - @berrypinklips
๐Ÿ”น Facebook -
๐Ÿ”น Depop - @haileysani

✍️To add captions in your own language ๐Ÿ‘‰
Thank u so much! I really appreciate translations.

Music:
no suits - I'm Good -
EVAN GIIA - WESTWORLD -

๐ŸŽฌIf you like this NYC vlog with k.els.e.y & Polina you might like these videos too๐Ÿ‘‡
COLLEGE Apartment Move In VLOG + apartment tour


What really happens in New York Fashion Week.


I had a meeting with VOGUE.. and my life changed.


IM MOVING BACK! Come COLLEGE Apartment Shopping With Me!


answering questions I've been avoiding... BOYFRIEND, DOTE, RELIGION, GOING BACK TO COLLEGE


COME GROCERY SHOPPING AND HEALTHY COOKING WITH ME! How I Eat Healthy to stay FIT


let's talk...my unpopular opinions on controversial topics


You can watch ALL my recent uploads
Here ๐Ÿ‘‰


✉️ If you're a company interested in working with me, or collaborating on a video, feel free to email me at haileysani@gmail.com.


❓Hey babes! I'm Hailey Sani and you might have seen some of my fitness videos, outfit of the week vids or maybe a Carpool Karaoke! I don't like to categorize myself as a beauty guru because you can literally find anything on my channel. I do everything from makeup tutorials to daily vlogs so subscribe and join the fam!

๐Ÿ’—love you all to pluto and back xoxo Hailey

hailey,sani,hailey sani,hailey eylรผl sani,dreams becoming reality,style,daily life,new york vlog,new york city vlog,nyc,nyc vlog,vlog nyc,high fashion,brand,polina chursanova nyc,working with,hailey sani vlog,vlogger,vlog,marc jacobs,new york,new york city,snapshot,snapshot bag,snapshot bag marc jacobs,marc jacobs snapshot bag,polina,Kelsey Simone,k.els.e.y,

Post a Comment

0 Comments