Advertisement

A Plague Tale: Innocence ¦ Chapter XII, XIII and XIV Stream

A Plague Tale: Innocence ¦ Chapter XII, XIII and XIV Stream Support the stream: ~PLEASE¤READ¤THE¤DESCRIPTION~

Happy New Years everyone, I hope your celebrations were exciting, fun and full of fireworks!

Join me in my stream today as I start playing Chapter XIII of A Plague Tale: Innocence, hopefully it won't be an unlucky stream and I'll make my way unto the next!

Braigar, of The Shattered Crown series, will be lurking around in the background. Don't worry he's not a Plague Doctor! ;)

- - - - -

Players:

Katastrophy_x

- - - - -

Moderator youtube:

Shout out to Braigar for always (almost) watching over my livestreams for me!



- - - - -

Footage: Katastrophy_x
Game: A Plague Tale: Innocence by Asobo Studios

Katastrophy_x,Katastrophy,Game,Campaign,Story Mode,Single Player,A Plague Tale,Plague,A Plague Tale: Innocence,Asobo Studios,Focus Home Interactive,Braigar,Stealth,Stealth Game,Action,Action Game,Adventure,Adventure Game,Female Protagonist,Horror,Horror Game,Survival,Survival Game,Puzzle,Puzzle Game,Historical,Historical Game,Livestream,New Years Livestream,New Years,Livestreaming,Steam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments