Advertisement

CANCER: JAN 2020 - Tower moment coming up, but the best possible outcome for YOU

CANCER: JAN 2020 - Tower moment coming up, but the best possible outcome for YOU #Cancer #CancerTarot #CancerJanuary

Welcome to my channel, Scorched Earth Tarot!

For personal readings and booking information, please contact me ONLY by email, at scorched.earth.tarot@gmail.com

To find your natal chart information for free (sun, moon and rising signs, particularly), visit:




Come join me on social media!

Instagram:

Facebook:


Decks used: Llewellyn, Marigold, John Bauer and Universal Waite decks.


If you've enjoyed the video and want to buy me a coffee/support the channel, send me a donation through Paypal:

Cancer,Cancer January,Cancer January 2020,Cancer tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments