Advertisement

COUPLES BACK WORKOUT | DAY IN THE LIFE | GROCERY SHOPPING

COUPLES BACK WORKOUT | DAY IN THE LIFE | GROCERY SHOPPING Hi everyone welcome back to my channel! In today’s video I am taking you through a day in the life! I am currently in my offseason - showing you how I go about my day! Victoria and I also did a killer back workout, the workout is below if you want to give it a try. Thanks for watching and make sure to hit that like button and subscribe for further content.

TRAINING PROGRAMS & RG APPAREL

PRIMEVAL LABS 25% OFF CODE “REGAN25”


IRON BULL 10% OFF CODE “GRIMES10”


DOYOUEVEN 10% OFF CLICK LINK NO CODE NEEDED
www.doyoueven.com

FatherSons CODE "GRIMES"
- Code "Grimes" for discount!

THE BACK WORKOUT
1️⃣Lat Pulldowns 5 x 2 warm up sets (light), 3 workouts sets: 15, 12, 10-12 reps *increasing weight. I like to really stretch at the top during this exercise.
2️⃣Hammer Strength Pulldowns to the side 3 x 12-15 reps *full stretch of the lats before pulling into your body (I like to do with a bit of rotation).
3️⃣Single Arm DB Rows - with a reverse grip *using the trap attachment claw. I use this for preference, as I find it more comfortable to use. 4 x 12, 10, 10, 8 reps *increasing weight
4️⃣Dual Cable Reverse & Close Grip Pulldowns 3 x 12-15 reps *focus on pulling your elbows down/in front of the body.
5️⃣T-Bar Rows (underhand grip) 3 x 10-12 reps
6️⃣Pull-ups 3 x failure *use bands or an assisted pull-up machine as an alternative to bodyweight pull-ups.

For my diet and training programs visit www.regangrimes.com

#Fitness #ReganGrimes #Bodybuilding

couples,back,workout,day,in'the,life,regan,grimes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments