Advertisement

Creating Your Sacred Space

Creating Your Sacred Space When I moved into this new home, it was important to create a sacred space where I can pray, meditate, mantra and chant in order to come home to my soul, so I share with you my Sacred space to give you some ideas of creating your own sacred space. Namaste.

Also Watch: CLEANSING YOUR HOME WITH SAGE:

SUBSCRIBE:
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
VISIT WEBSITE:

altar,puja,sacred space,how to create your own sacred space,altar table,Buddha statues,how to make an altar table,crystals,healing crystals,incense,meditation room,prayer room,Yin and Yang Living,spiritual room,yin and yang,yin yang,spirituality,spiritual living,Moon Cho,puja table,

Post a Comment

0 Comments