Advertisement

CREATIVE JOURNALING & CHAT| My Disney Family Story | Why I Love Disney | Lollipop Box Club | ad

CREATIVE JOURNALING & CHAT| My Disney Family Story | Why I Love Disney | Lollipop Box Club | ad ad - Hi! I’m Lisa, the owner of Lollipop Box Club. Today I'm documenting my family story, what I think got me into Disney. You can watch me create in my Creative Journal/ travellers notebook and hear my chat about my Disney story. Please check out my other scrapbooking videos, the playlist is below. Thanks for watching. Lisa x

Lollipop Box Club Kit:


Previous Travelers Notebook:


My Scrapbooking Playlist:


Mini Book Play list:


Road Trip 2019 Play list:


Lollipop Chat Group:


********************************

Thank you for watching my video.
If you have any questions, please do ask.

Find me here:

Website:
Blog:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Personal Instagram:
Email: hello@lollipopboxclub.com

MUSIC: MUSIC: YouTube Audio Library - Free Music
Good Times

scrapbook,scrapbooking,lollipop box club,memory keeping,how to scrapbook,scrap & chat,scrapbooking process,scrapbook with me,disney scrapbooking,disney memory keeping,easy scrapbooking,uk scrapbooking kit,scrapbook tutorial,my disney story,creative journaling,scrapbooking tips,travelers notebook,creative journal,why i scrapbook,disney stories,disney journaling,journaling,lollipop box club scrapbooking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments