Advertisement

DECLUTTERING|ORGANIZING KITCHEN CABINETS|HOUSE|CLEANING MOTIVATION|CLEAN WITH ME|2020

DECLUTTERING|ORGANIZING KITCHEN CABINETS|HOUSE|CLEANING MOTIVATION|CLEAN WITH ME|2020 Late Night cleaning chronicles !!!
Today is all about getting the house super duper organized / decluttered I always wanted to have my spice cabinet and snack cabinet easily accessible with proper labeling and less stuff with in the cabinets so it would look ascetically pleasing xoxo Hope you love this video as much as I enjoyed making it!
{TIME STAMPS}
4:36 Cleaning daughters room
11:30 Prepping Cabinets for lining
13:40 Cleaning Cabinets
16:30 Clean up Time
22:50 Talking About the Products I used
30:00 Final Reveal

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
[Clear bottles I use ⬇️]


[Clear container with white top]


[Mason Jars used for spices]


[Alternative for storing dried goods]


Thank you for watching please don't forget to subscribe❣️

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️


πŸ†• Valentino Rockstud|How I Style My Valentino’s|Haul 2020

πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›
Hello gals/guys my name is Rania! Grab a cup of tea and stay a while. This channel is a way for me to express my love for Cleaning, Fashion, Vlogging, luxury goods and lifestyle. Thank you so much for stopping by and watching. Please subscribe to follow along.

IG:
Collaborations|Promos|Sponsorships πŸ“§: raniarahmani21@gmail.com ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

WATCH MORE VIDEOS THAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED!!

ULTIMATE GROCERY SHOP|ORGANIZING FRIDGE|CLEANING MOTIVATION|CLEAN WITH ME

LINEN & MEDICINE CLOSET MAKEOVER|2020 EXTREME CLEANING MOTIVATION

Vlogamas Rocafella Center|New York City

Dollar Tree Gift Ideas|Gifts Under $5|Teacher and Students

Holiday Breakfast|DITL Mom Of 2|Stay At Home Mom

Walmart Wednesday's|Extreme Room Makeover|Affordable Office


Dollar Tree Christmas Haul 2019


Thanksgiving Vlog 2019|Cook with me|Dinner


Ultimate Laundry Motivation|Extreme Laundry|Folding|Clean With Me


What’s In My Chanel Bag| Medium Classic|Double Flap|My First Chanel Bag


Walmart Groceries|Home Decorating|Organizing Home| Christmas 2019


Ultimate kitchen cleaning|Cleaning Motivation|Deep Cleaning|Clean With Me


Dollar Tree Haul August 2019


Valentino Rockstud Collection!| Valentino haul| Review


Target Tuesday| CVS haul


Top Fav Sneakers For Summer !


Walmart Wednesday’s| July Haul !


VLOG: Headed To Rosevelt Island Central Park Vessel And Hudson Yard Mall

clean with me 2020,clean with me room,cleaning motivation 2020,declutter with me 2020,extreme clean with me,extreme declutter,kitchen declutter,ultimate clean with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments