Advertisement

DISCO BALL PRINCESS LEIA || Chit Chat GRWM ft. Special Guest!

DISCO BALL PRINCESS LEIA || Chit Chat GRWM ft. Special Guest! Hello again, party people!
I had gotten a few requests to make my next video showing how I did one of my Electric Daisy Carnival looks from my Instagram. This was one of my all time favorites so I am happy to be able to play with more glitter again!
This is a chit chat Get Ready With Me so you can get to know me a bit better. I hope you enjoy my extreme cringe because this is incredibly fun for me to make. This is even more special thanks to my amazing special guest!
Thank you so much for all the support and kind words everyone has been sending me. I appreciate all of it :)
Let me know if you would like links to the products I used to make life easier if you're interested.
ENJOY!

Song credit - Church by Alison Wonderland

#makeup #tutorial #comedy #rave #EDC #GRWM #StarWars #PrincessLeia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments