Advertisement

FAQ125 - MEGADETH ARE BACK, NEW GUITAR PICKS, NAMM CONCLUSION, LEARN TO SOLO

FAQ125 - MEGADETH ARE BACK, NEW GUITAR PICKS, NAMM CONCLUSION, LEARN TO SOLO 0:59 - How to pick fast on the low strings
4:26 - Where is all the demoed gear?
5:16 - Thoughts on the Dream Theater show
7:59 - Thoughts on Ronnie James Dio
8:33 - Background music
9:07 - Tips to start soloing
10:47 - How long did it take to choose the YouTube carrer over the corporate career?
12:33 - Motivational words for Anna
13:33 - Why the absence from Larvik Guitar Festival?
15:10 - Cyrillic slaying
15:26 - Thoughts on sharing the stage with Dave Grohl at Dimebash
16:18 - Me and My Sheep for Riff of the Day
17:41 - Ever had a moment where you thought about giving up music?
20:17 - Hilarious thumbnail
21:25 - More information about Feared
24:20 - Karate
25:13 - NAMM experience and gear to look forward to

Link to Totally Accurate Battle Simulator video by Throneful -

► Want to interact more with me? Join My Discord Channel and Become a Youtube Member for VoiceChat and more. Click the Join button above. Link To Discord -

My New Album Master of The Universe


My Pages
► Website -
► Twitch -
► Facebook -
► Instagram -
► Feared -

►List of things I use to make my video:

Ola Englund,Solar Guitars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments