Advertisement

FUN Big Box Store House Plant Tour! Go House Plant Shopping With Me At Home Depot! Ft chloescultivar

FUN Big Box Store House Plant Tour! Go House Plant Shopping With Me At Home Depot! Ft chloescultivar READ THE BIO!
Check out my insta:





DM me on insta for 10$ off NOOT fertilizer!

SEND ME MAIL!
1116 S Vista Ave
#163
Boise Idaho 83705

*I moderate my comments. Bullying and harassment of anyone will result in deleted comments and or ban. I mark comments I’ve seen by hearting them.

Hey house plant friends! Thanks for watching this Go house plant shopping with me video! I had a lot of fun filming this, especially today because they had such good common and uncommon house plants up for sale at AFFORDABLE prices! Of course, sometimes for affordability you are sacrificing quality of product, but if you can nurse it back to health, who the heck cares!

Chloe and I had a heckin blast filming this! Go ahead and give her a subscribe, she uploads sometimes :)

Thanks for watching. I love ya!

Ash

#bigboxstore #plantshopping #planttour

Houseplant,House plant,Houseplants,House plants,Rare houseplants,Rare house plants,Rare house plant,Rare houseplant,Plantmeashley,Plants by ashley,Plant me ashley,Pma,Big box store,Home depot,Plant shopping,House plant shopping,Rare house plant shopping,Shopping,Haul,Tour,Plant haul,Plant tour,Home Depot plant shopping,Planttuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments