Advertisement

Getting Started with Polymer Clay: How to Firm up Soft Polymer Clay

Getting Started with Polymer Clay: How to Firm up Soft Polymer Clay In this tutorial I'll should you how to take overly soft polymer clay and firm it up to a perfect consistency to work with. If you would like to know how to soften polymer clay take a look at this video.


Please let me know if you have questions in the comments below. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONNECT WITH ME:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like, share and subscribe for more polymer clay tutorials like this one.

If you would like to see more complex techniques and tutorials why not become my patreon?

Visit my website:

I sell my jewelry and tutorials on Etsy:

Find me on Facebook too:

Follow me on Pinterest:

Follow me on Instagram:


See you in the next video.

Sincerely Samantha Burroughs.

polymer clay,polymer clay how to,how to polymer clay,polymer clay tutorial,soften polymer clay,how to soften polymer clay,how to firm up soft polymer clay,how to make soft polymer clay hard,my polymer clay is soft,polymer clay tip tutorial,polymer clay how to video,polymer clay video,polymer clay for beginners,getting started with polymer clay,starting polymer clay,beginning polymer clay,jessama,jessama tutorials,jessama design,

Post a Comment

0 Comments