Advertisement

How the Sanders Sides Help Me Sing | Introduction - Each Sides' Physical Job

How the Sanders Sides Help Me Sing | Introduction - Each Sides' Physical Job Hey everyone! I needed a way to keep myself accountable and practice more, so I figured this was a good way to do that! I will be explaining to you all how I use the Sanders Sides to help me sing better.

In this video I'm explaining what part of my body each side is in charge of to ensure I produce the best sound. In future videos I'll go through voice exercises and also the pieces that I'm working on (each piece has a side in mind for the best character and acting possible) so you can see how I apply each side both character-wise for acting purposes and technique.

Not only is this going to keep me practicing more, it's also a great opportunity to practice editing.

I hope you like it!

Physical

Post a Comment

0 Comments