Advertisement

How to know if you are a Weeb

How to know if you are a Weeb Hello everyone, have you ever wondered if you are a weeb? Well this video should give you the answer you are looking for!

Amazing art by Mizuki Odori


Suki's VA (Kae)

Follow me
Background music: Fun fun dayo
Join the discord server
My Twitter

Subscribe to join the #Snailgang

My Uploads

My most popular videos!

All my What your favorite BLANK says about you videos

Characters and their favorite BLANK videos

►Copyright: If you are the creator of this song or the owner of
the pictures and you don't want me to use them in my
video, email me and I'll take it down
God bless you!

mvperry,weeb,weeaboo,how to know if you are a weeb,how to know if you are a weeaboo,otaku,anime,anime fans,are you a weeb,am i a weeb,

Post a Comment

0 Comments