Advertisement

I lowballed Grand Exchange offers for 20 days

I lowballed Grand Exchange offers for 20 days YOU GUYS LIKE STATS?:
To celebrate my first video to ever hit one million views, I'm going to revisit exactly what I did in that video, except this time for a lot longer, and with STATS. Because I love stats. Hopefully we can make some nice GP off of this nice money making method on Oldschool Runescape. I think I will forever love overnight bot dump flipping. Thank you for watching! If you have any questions make sure to leave them in the comments section below, like the video, and subscribe if you're new!

Songs:
Particle House: Epidemic Sound - Cold as Ice (Instrumental)
Wii Shop:
Martys got a Plan:



Discord:


Music By:
Song:

#OldSchoolRunescape #OSRS

runescape,runescape 2007,souporhero,thirdagefilm,quest,guides,pking,loot,bank,rs,osrs,2007,oldschool,deadman,deadman pking,deadman progress,deadman mode,deadman richest player,deadman mode pking,deadman runescape,deadman oldschool runescape,deadman mode bank key,oldschool runescape pking,mmorpg,mmo,free to play online mmo,money,making,money making,guide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments