Advertisement

I'm Surprised No One Covered Corsair's 2 Best Products

I'm Surprised No One Covered Corsair's 2 Best Products I'm Surprised No One Covered Corsair's 2 Best Products
That's right -- here's exclusive, never-before-seen footage of Corsair's A500 tower air cooler, their first foray into air cooling in about 10 years, and what they are calling Project Orion, a case with tiny Capellix LEDs integrated directly into the tempered glass. I found the traces! I hope you find this video enjoyable.

►Many Thanks to my CES 2020 Sponsors!
MSI -
Lian Li -
Thermaltake -
Cooler Master -

▷ MY STORE - shirts, mugs, pint glasses & hoodies


▷ SOCIAL
Twitter: @paulhardware

Facebook:

Instagram:



:::Send Me Stuff:::
Paul's Hardware
P.O. Box 4325
Diamond Bar, CA 91765


► Edited by Joe Aguilar - ShaostylePostProductions



Audio file(s) provided by Epidemic Sound

computer,PC,PC gaming,personal computer,computer hardware,paulshardware,corsair a500,corsair air cooler,noctua,tower air cooler,capellix,LEDs,low power led,super bright LEDs,LEDs in tempered glass,tempered glass leds,project orion,ces 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments