Advertisement

In the event this needs to be documented for my safety. #dutyron #nickoffduty

In the event this needs to be documented for my safety. #dutyron #nickoffduty For Matt Sully, DutyRon, and Nick Off Duty. I am taking measures to hire a retired police officer with more than 20 years of experience that resides in my neighborhood to be a phone call away and a set of eyes. To attempt to draw parallels between my videos of comic relief - to what happened to MRB is so unbelievably dangerous. That I - or my followers - are in any way of the caliber of depravity that unfolded this past week is irresponsible and reckless. My mother works in a senior level position within the mental health profession (40+ years) and my Brother-In-Law is a licensed attorney in more than one state, and a District Attorney. I don't lean on my family or "connections" but in the event that I need to, I most certainly will. I am surrounded by love and people who will ensure my safety and needs are met. This is no threat. I split my time between 3 cities and have no plans of taking my YouTube life into anyone's personal life. If you would like to contribute to the channel or buy me coffee: paypal.me/emilyhiraeth

#nickoffduty

Post a Comment

0 Comments