Advertisement

Is Pay-to-Win a Concern in Battlefield V Chapter 6?

Is Pay-to-Win a Concern in Battlefield V Chapter 6? In this video I break down why I believe that *spoiler alert* Pay-to-Win is not a concern in Battlefield V. I think the rumors that it's headed for the game are completely founded on a huge assumption that most likely won't be the case.

Reddit Link for the Full Community Broadcast:


#Battlefield5 #BattlefieldV #BattlefieldVChapter6

Photo credit for today's thumbnail goes to @Warlust_GG. Awesome guy who takes some great game photographs! Check out his stuff on Flickr and Instagram!
-----
-----
My name is HotSauceZee and I appreciate you checking out the video! If you enjoyed it, please leave a like and also consider subscribing to see future news and views from the Battlefield!

Click here to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!


Check out my livestreams each day!



Also feel free to add me on social:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Tik-Tok:

Battlefield,Battlefield V,Battlefield 5,BFV,BF5,Battlefield V Pay to Win,Battlefield Rumors,Battlefield V rumors,Battlefield V Update,Battlefield 5 Update,Battlefield V Updates,Battlefield 5 Updates,Battlefield News,Battlefield V News,Battlefield 5 News,Battlefield V Chapter 6,Battlefield V New Guns,Battlefield 5 Chapter 6,Battlefield V New Update,Battlefield V Update 6.0,Battlefield 5 Update 6.0,Battlefield V Into the Jungle,Battlefield 5 Into the Jungle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments