Advertisement

KISS 😘 OR GRABπŸ‘ PT.4 (FREAKY EDITION)| PUBLIC INTERVIEW **NEW2020**

KISS 😘 OR GRABπŸ‘ PT.4 (FREAKY EDITION)| PUBLIC INTERVIEW **NEW2020** TODAY I went around the mall and asked these girls in the video if they wanted to participate in my #KISSORGRAB video. If the chose to #SLAP me I would flip a coin and tell them pick a side and if it landed on my side I get to grab that #BOOTY if it landed on her side she would get to #SLAP me this video is very #FUNNY and I hope you enjoy it

LOVE YALL ❤️

LETS GET ME TO 4K #SUBSCRIBERS
currently at 3.74K/4K❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
@SHAUDIEMAN
πŸ‘‰πŸ½

DM COTK FOR MERCH
COTK_CLOTHING402
πŸ‘‰πŸ½

LISTEN TO MY SINGLE “ALL NIGHT”
HEREπŸ‘‰πŸ½

I got inspiration from ibe_todd, unghetto matthew,TopflightC, Miamithakid, FloridaMadeMG, Zaay wavy, JayjustJoking, smoothgio,kingCid And plenty other youtubers who have successfully executed this #KISSORGRAB

**NEW2020**

Post a Comment

0 Comments