Advertisement

my diagnosis... why I've been gone for so long

my diagnosis... why I've been gone for so long hi guys! I wanted to make this video to explain what's been going on :) I forgot to say exactly what I was diagnosed with oops! they think it is "hypo vestibular dysfunction" so if any of y'all have dealt with that, let me know your experience and what you did to help it! thank you so much for the sweet messages! LOVE Y'ALL!

Subscribe if you want to follow me around on my college adventures!

Social Media!
△ Instagram: @alliemerwin
△ Twitter: @alliemerwin
△ Snapchat: alliemerwin
△ Business Inquiries: allienicolemerwin@gmail.com

Always remember to spread God’s love throughout the world! God does not look at ability, He looks for availability. If you call on the Lord, He will use you for His glorious ways!

2-15-18,allie merwin,uga,the university of georgia,college vlog,diagnosis,hospital,vlog,vlogger,college vlogger,college vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments