Advertisement

'MY STICK!' | Drawing 6 Faces from 1 Perfect Stick (Its my Perfect Stick)

'MY STICK!' | Drawing 6 Faces from 1 Perfect Stick (Its my Perfect Stick) My stick is Better than Bacon.

I love creative drawing, and drawing faces and creatures from the details in objects. In this video I challenge myself to draw 6 different faces from images of the different angles and knots and details in this unique stick of mine. Come along and explore this stick with me... sounds dull but its actually quite the adventure, I promise you!

I clipped a bit of this video:
(you may think its dumb the first time you watch it, but before you know it you will be singing it and coming back for more...)

The first time I drew faces from Objects:


Drawing 76 Characters from a single Tile Image:


Check out my Design By Humans shop if you are feeling hip enough to wear one of my designs / drawings. I also sell prints and stickers.


I also have an Etsy shop:



On this channel my goals are 3 fold!
1. Inspire Creativity! There are so many ways to be creative.
2. To build a community of creatives who help motivate one another! We could all use a little push from time to time.
& 3. To keep trying new things! Keep learning and challenging yourself into new areas that interest you! Its always easier to stay in our "happy comfortable spot" but to grow as creatives and be more versatile its necessary to push through into the unknown!

Thanks for hanging out!
And remember to keep creating, and dont be afraid to try something new!
#HaddyTheCreator

Feel free to contact me for collaborations, questions, or other inquiries!
HaddyTheCreator@Gmail.com


#CreativeDrawing #MyStick

my stick,my stick is better than bacon,creative drawing,creative drawing videos,how to draw,how to be more creative,watch me draw,speed paint,drawing,perfect stick,drawing from objects,draw what you see,drawing what i see,drawing from pictures,faces in places,faces in objects,how to draw creative,creature design,character design,jazza,draw with jazza,haddy the creator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments