Advertisement

New Years' Resolutions 2020! (Or: Why I Suck, And What I Intend To Do About It)

New Years' Resolutions 2020! (Or: Why I Suck, And What I Intend To Do About It) Wait for it...

Yes.

I talk to the camera.

It's been a long time getting to this point, but with a new year, new decade - it's time for a new approach. I've decided to take myself back to school and go back to the real old school blues masters, with the intent of properly getting a handle on feel and phrasing. No flash new scales or chords this year, it's going to be all about the ear! More on the blog here:

Backing track courtesy of @Leigh B. , check them out here:

For those interested, I used my Seymour Duncan loaded '99 USA Standard into the clean channel on my Boss Katana with a wee dram of reverb and half a drop of delay - sorted.

I'll be posting my transcriptions on Instagram, feel free to check them out and tell me how wrong I am... ;-) See you in a month for the next instalment!

#guitar #blues #transcription #practice #james martin #noththebloodychef

New Years' Resolutions 2020! (Or: Why I Suck,And What I Intend To Do About It),guitar,practice,vlog,blues,feel,tone,phrasing,James Martin,Albert King,Freddie King,BB King,

Post a Comment

0 Comments