Advertisement

O Maa❤HappyBirthdaymumma ||Love u||I don't have anything else to gift u rather than this dedication

O Maa❤HappyBirthdaymumma ||Love u||I don't have anything else to gift u rather than this dedication Many Many happy returns of the day mumma....❤
🎶
I can never describe ur love because it is infinite and priceless ....😊
I wish for u to be with me in every situation of mah life.....🙈
This was the first ever song which i have prepared with guitar on the occasion of mothers day.....this is not just a song for me....these words created an atmosphere of heaven around me......
Love u maa....
Aap ho to sb h....
Thnk u for everything u have given me ......
Thnk u Pushpendra Sir ,Aksh bhaiya, Amrita Bhabhi and Apurva di for ur encouragement in the field of music.....🎶
Thnk everyone....😊

dedication

Post a Comment

0 Comments